Should the children e encourage for co-curricular activities.

Co-curricular activities indicates that the students should encourage for competition.Today's world full of cut throat competition. To stand in every field the competition must be there. The encouragement should be there.

Firstly, Nowadays the competition is mandatory to survive in this modern era. The parents want that their children must win. Like if we want to take admission in higher college or university the clearance of enterence test is compulsory and its not that much easy to clear. The variety of knowledge is needed to appear for exam. Competition enhanced the knowledge .The personality development is raised through competition. The trend of multitasking is in process. So,the student like to learn huge information in all the fields.

Secondly, There is a greater chance of winning for a person who had a better head start. That is why children need to get used competition as early as possible due to fact that they have to face that eventually some people worry that if we do not prepare them for it,they cannot survive the pressure. In an another way the competition is good to maintain better wealth and stamina which is needed to face the daily life situations.

In conclusion, some competition for youngsters in their school life might me fruitful for them. Nevertheless, it is more realistic to teach them with others. I believe that it is more useful to posses a skill for dealing with people rather than beating them.

Sentence: Co-curricular activities indicates that the students should encourage for competition.
Description: The fragment activities indicates that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace indicates with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Today's world full of cut throat competition.
Today's world is full of cut throat competition.

Sentence: Like if we want to take admission in higher college or university the clearance of enterence test is compulsory and its not that much easy to clear.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to its and not

Sentence: In an another way the competition is good to maintain better wealth and stamina which is needed to face the daily life situations.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to an and another

Error: enterence Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.

The essay is out of topic. Read it again: Should the children e encourage for co-curricular activities?