Should a city try to preserve its old historical buildings or destroy them

Should a city try to preserve its old historical buildings or destroy them.

As we know,historic buildings reflect our power and creation of our ancestors. However some people think that old buildings are no need for the city and should be destroyed and replaced with modern ones. In that case,they attaent only trendy constructions.However other people believe that historic buildings must be preserved in order to know and remember our past. Because,humanity constant cherish their ancient. Likewise our generation should know their history and learnt about of course must be respect it. Naturally, by this attempt we can teach irreplaceble and priceless.Because,our history is our power and knowlege. On the other reason,by preserving and care for them we atract many travelers to our cultral herritages.Constantlly, humankind awere to history and they crave to go there Also many tourists mean a lot of opportunies. Another example,important aspect of this is that businessmen will be willing build new recreational centres,hotels,moves,shopping centres to make a city more atractive for travelers. In addition,there are different kind of historical places and city.An instant,our town Khiva. According to acounts,only one year more than thausand travelers come there in order to see magic city and learn about it. Therefore,there are a different kind of hotels work there. In additionally,to those partucular benifts,many people will have the oportunity to get a job.All this is good resolution for the economy of the city. Perpahs,modern buildings are completelly charmy,comfortable and have advendeges than other,cause,by ultimate technology were built formed and beautiful by capable builders. As for me,must destroy ony very ancient constructions.

To sum up,I believe that preserving historical buildings can much benifes to commonwealth.however very olds should be restore.

Sentence: Likewise our generation should know their history and learnt about of course must be respect it.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to respect and it

Sentence: In that case,they attaent only trendy constructions.However other people believe that historic buildings must be preserved in order to know and remember our past.
Error: trendy Suggestion: trend
Error: attaent Suggestion: attend

Sentence: Naturally, by this attempt we can teach irreplaceble and priceless.Because,our history is our power and knowlege.
Error: irreplaceble Suggestion: irreplaceable
Error: knowlege Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: On the other reason,by preserving and care for them we atract many travelers to our cultral herritages.Constantlly, humankind awere to history and they crave to go there Also many tourists mean a lot of opportunies.
Error: atract Suggestion: attract
Error: cultral Suggestion: cultural
Error: opportunies Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: awere Suggestion: were
Error: humankind Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: herritages Suggestion: heritages

Sentence: Another example,important aspect of this is that businessmen will be willing build new recreational centres,hotels,moves,shopping centres to make a city more atractive for travelers.
Error: atractive Suggestion: attractive

Sentence: According to acounts,only one year more than thausand travelers come there in order to see magic city and learn about it.
Error: thausand Suggestion: thousand
Error: acounts Suggestion: counts

Sentence: In additionally,to those partucular benifts,many people will have the oportunity to get a job.All this is good resolution for the economy of the city.
Error: partucular Suggestion: particular
Error: oportunity Suggestion: opportunity
Error: benifts Suggestion: benefits

Sentence: Perpahs,modern buildings are completelly charmy,comfortable and have advendeges than other,cause,by ultimate technology were built formed and beautiful by capable builders.
Error: charmy Suggestion: charm
Error: completelly Suggestion: completely
Error: advendeges Suggestion: advantages

Sentence: As for me,must destroy ony very ancient constructions.
Error: ony Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To sum up,I believe that preserving historical buildings can much benifes to commonwealth.however very olds should be restore.
Error: benifes Suggestion: belies

Double check your spellings before you submit the essays.

Write the essay in 4-5 paragraphs. Read other users' essays to know how to write a correct essay.