Should healthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things such as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

The wellbeing of a country is determined by the leaders of the country. As in the past, kingdoms were the controlling gears for many nations alone. Nowadays with varying degree of development, there are quite a few countries under-developed. Having that thought in mind, is it the responsibility of the government alone or is it the responsibility of the all the well developed nations?

Having said that, let men discuss the benefits of funding from wealthy nations. As everyone is aware of, wealth countries have a higher currency rate compared to poor countries, these figures demonstrate the de...