Should money be spent on Space Exploration

Should money be spent on Space Exploration?

Some developed countries have been involved on big project of Space Expedition by spending much budget. Some people believe that it will be able to be very useful for development of science in the future. The others, however, disagree that space program will provide more disadvantages than advantages for the human race. This essay aims to explain above debatable topic.

Nations allocate its money to support Space Exploration and show people up that the countries have the most modern technology. In addition, Space Exploration can also give more information for people about whatever is out of the Earth, so it will have completed available knowledge and can decrease their curiosity. Another one, the people can prevent some problems or threats in the future by understanding reports which they have from result of the program. For example, the experts can predict that a big meteor which can probably destroy the earth will come after learning its signs. Therefore, the countries all around the world can work together to find out a new planet to stay.

On the other hand, some recent issues have not been completely finished such as climate change, poverty, homeless, and famine on which governments should focus more than the Space Expedition. They are able to use the resources to accelerate for declining the problems after formulating solutions. This prevention tends to lead to real impacts in short time. For instance, the local council can use national income to create new programs such as giving capital for poor families to open a business, establishing new work fields for employees, and building new apartments or flats for homeless. They will be able to increase public welfare and rescue more people life.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against whether national finance should be spent on Space Exploration or other cases. In my opinion, both doing Space Adventure and reducing present challenges are very important for better people life, so the governments are supposed to allocate and use the resources well and properly in order not to waste them for nothing. That is why they should know which one becomes top priority of others.

Sentence: They will be able to increase public welfare and rescue more people life.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life