Should students travel Some people think that students who don t take a break in studies between a high school and a university are at disadvantage compared to students that travel and work after high school before furthering their education Do you agree

Should students travel?
Some people think that students who don’t take a break in studies between a high school and a university are at disadvantage compared to students that travel and work after high school before furthering their education. Do you agree or disagree?

Some people choose to travel around at the transitional stage between high school and university while others go straight for their school lives without interruption. In my opinion, it is a valuable chance for the youngsters to broaden their horizons and life experience if they are allowed to travel after graduating from senior high schools although it is not necessarily that those who don’t travel and work before going to universities are put in an inferior position.

Obviously, students can benefit a lot from traveling or working before pursuing further studies. First of all, they ...

Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.786 0.12 (0.786 is high)

'On the other hand' means 'However'.