Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

People have different views about whether or not wealthy countries should their wealth among poorer countries. While there are some good arguments show that they should not do it, I believe that poor countries need wealthy countries’ help.

There are several reasons why rich countries should not help poorer countries. Firstly, politicians are selected in an election to manage the people and country. Therefore, it is their responsibilities and business to look after their citizens. Secondly, poorer countries can not develop their economics by getting these kind of helps forever. For example, they would not provide work areas and not improve their skills if they continue to get these help form the other countries.

In spite of the above arguments, I believe that wealthy nations should share their wealth among poorer nations. Firstly, it is wrong that people who live in a country are affected worse because of the politicians. For example, people who live in Iran, Iraq should have the same education rights, however it is not the same in these countries. Secondly, there is a hunger problem in Africa. African people need some help and not sharing foods to them is against to human rights. Finally, helping each other is a good way to provide peace all around the world. This would reduce wars between the countries.

For the reasons mentioned above, it seems to me that, wealthy nations should help poorer nations, although there are some arguments in contrast.

Try to write the essay with more words next time.