Essay topics: Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?
In these paragraphs, I would describe why I prefer to agree that parliament of poorer nations should take responsibility to look their citizens themselves.
People reckon that rich nations have better regulation than poorer nations. People can observe in their resources of food and education. Rich nations have citizens with good life. They occupy on easy street, less crime, and high education. Take look Japan, which has great administration of study and food systems. In education, they have tremendous learner. Government of Japan has a command to their student to reach their high study start from elementary school to college. They have good trade to supply meal for citizens either. Main point, Japan should help incompetent nations in education sides and food systems to build good relation. Japan should provide such as consumption supply and present scholarship for excellent student. It can raise a quality of poor nations to change their future.
On the other hand, government of poor nations should raise themselves to create a great nation in the future. The cabinet of poorer nation cannot depend continuously with rich nation. It is better if they can build themselves without help from another country. If they always rely on wealthy nation, they cannot develop their own citizens and still stuck in a same condition. Government should find another way to build up their state to acquire better life. Furthermore, wealthy country is not only providing them with free, I think they also still have debt and should pay or provide another contribution then.
Both of poorer and rich country should help each other without one party feels aggrieved. It is about how to confer and deliver among them. I believe if both of them can recognize prime relation, the world will be prosperous. However, it will require longer time to lead it balance.
Conclusively, wealthy and poor nations have correlation and should help each other to gain sterling relation.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||aatif imtiaz||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 days ago||Malita||61||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||Swet Ying||67||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||rafafrancis||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||priharsari||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||Muza97||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||jules.inocencio||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||Muhammad talha||65||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||mahyuni_harahap||63.3333||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||wijaya||60||Read full essay|
- At present, science has been developing at a high speed, but people still have a high opinion of artists. What can the arts tell us of the life that science cannot? (58)
- Billions of dollars are spent on beauty business by people all over the world. This has led to develop an indifferent and passive attitude to real health needs. Do you agree or disagree with it? (76.66670000000001)
- Children should never be educated at home by their parents. Do you agree or disagree? (60)
- Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make? Has this become a positive or negative development? (44)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? (65)
- The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their chil (86.66670000000001)
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves? (56.6667)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays? (84)
- News editors can decide what they want to broadcast on television and what to print in newspaper. Do you agree or disagree? (65)
- The information shows the ratio of dissimilar categories of families living in deprivation in Australia in 2000Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.• You should write at least 150 words.• You should spend about 20 minu (65)