You are hereShould wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

Hera Bugis Indina's picture

By Hera Bugis Indina - Posted on 30 March 2013

In these paragraphs, I would describe why I prefer to agree that parliament of poorer nations should take responsibility to look their citizens themselves.

People reckon that rich nations have better regulation than poorer nations. People can observe in their resources of food and education. Rich nations have citizens with good life. They occupy on easy street, less crime, and high education. Take look Japan, which has great administration of study and food systems. In education, they have tremendous learner. Government of Japan has a command to their student to reach their high study start from elementary school to college. They have good trade to supply meal for citizens either. Main point, Japan should help incompetent nations in education sides and food systems to build good relation. Japan should provide such as consumption supply and present scholarship for excellent student. It can raise a quality of poor nations to change their future.

On the other hand, government of poor nations should raise themselves to create a great nation in the future. The cabinet of poorer nation cannot depend continuously with rich nation. It is better if they can build themselves without help from another country. If they always rely on wealthy nation, they cannot develop their own citizens and still stuck in a same condition. Government should find another way to build up their state to acquire better life. Furthermore, wealthy country is not only providing them with free, I think they also still have debt and should pay or provide another contribution then.

Both of poorer and rich country should help each other without one party feels aggrieved. It is about how to confer and deliver among them. I believe if both of them can recognize prime relation, the world will be prosperous. However, it will require longer time to lead it balance.

Conclusively, wealthy and poor nations have correlation and should help each other to gain sterling relation.