Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizen themselves?

Today it is evidently noticed that public awareness regarding other poor countries has substantially increased in comparison with a recent past. Although assisting needy countries could have a positive impact on human societies, it could be seen as a valid means of colonialism somehow.

Many advocates believe that helping other countries ethically and humanely, might be counted as a growth for their own society. They have beared in mind the notion which represents this generation need to see more humanitarian career around, to adhere to moral values where the schools and families didn't play a powerful role recently.

On the other hand, the idea of being independent give birth to opposite considerations thinking if any person of any society would care about impoverished countries, they might train them how to be silver-spoon, not to donate them food as a charity. A poor country is going to be more needful if other countries cater them all they need. There is a Japanese expression tells: " Teach a man to fish rather than give him a fish."

Last but not least, it's more likely to have a loser new generation when an unlucky country is assisted in subscripted food or education. Job, life expectancy and happy life are the contributory factors which help a nation to be and live more healthy. Thus sharing these kinds of materials, not only doesn't do any favour to them, but also will make them more miserable and will eliminate the basis of their real life.

To recap, a poor country has to be helped, nevertheless this aid, may have some conditions: to not form them a population who always are dependent and naive of how to possess a dynamic economy.

Sentence: On the other hand, the idea of being independent give birth to opposite considerations thinking if any person of any society would care about impoverished countries, they might train them how to be silver-spoon, not to donate them food as a charity.
Description: The word give is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to give

Sentence: To recap, a poor country has to be helped, nevertheless this aid, may have some conditions: to not form them a population who always are dependent and naive of how to possess a dynamic economy.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: They have beared in mind the notion which represents this generation need to see more humanitarian career around, to adhere to moral values where the schools and families didn't play a powerful role recently.
Error: beared Suggestion: No alternate word