Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves

Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

Variety of arguments have always been about that whether wealthy nations should help poorer nations by sharing their wealth or it is their government’s responsibility to take care of their problems, and still both ideas have supporters and opponents.

At first sight, perhaps it is obvious that giving help to a poor nation by a wealthy nation is a pleasant and positive action, but this is not as simple as it looks and there are some complications. In some cases giving help to a poor nation by a wealthy nation interpreted as a form of interference in the affairs of that poor nations, and sub...