Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves

Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

Distribution of wealth between poorer and rich nations has been one of the major concerns of our modern society. Some argue that the developed countries should help underdeveloped countries by providing financial aid. However other argue that such financial loans and other incentives will have minimal effect on the development of the nations unless widespread corruption, social ills are eradicated. In my view, foreign aids has been a critical factors in reducing the poverty in poorer nations.

Firstly, poorer countries can make investment in improving the country’s infrastructure and education, which will uplift the living standards of the people and simultaneously rise the income level of the people. Poorer nations can use foreign aids for eradication of major diseases such as polio and tuberculosis. Healthy and educated working class will also be beneficial for the industries as well as to the society. All these factors eventually combines to raise the industrial production, thereby leading to increase in the economic activity of the country.Moreover, developed countries can aid poorer nations through other incentives such as providing expert guidance and technology sharing. Such initiatives can be mutually beneficial for both as the developed countries can use the cheap labor and resources available in the poor nations, leading to rise in employment in poor country, With the increase in economic activity, people will get good jobs and they will have more income to spend on basic needs such as food and medicine.

One against foreign aid argue that most of the poorer nations are facing rampant corruptions, as a result of which any financial aids is likely to end up in the pocket of ruling elite class. In addition, they point out the lack of transparency and culture awareness makes the matter worst. However, I see two fundamental problems with such viewpoints. First, foreign donors can pressurize the government to provide evidences of impact their donation had on the lives of people. Also donors could arrange for a field trip to audit progress of any initiatives undertaken. Second, donors could actively participate in the development process rather than passing funds through the government. For example, most of the Japanese aids to country such as Nepal are controlled through direct supervision of Japanese agency.

In conclusion, foreign aids can help poor country to make necessary spending in improving the public infrastructure, education and health services, which is essential in lessening the famine, insurrection and hunger. Sharing of wealth among poorer nations is essential for creating world free of any social- malice.

Sentence: However other argue that such financial loans and other incentives will have minimal effect on the development of the nations unless widespread corruption, social ills are eradicated.
Description: The fragment other argue that is rare

Sentence: One against foreign aid argue that most of the poorer nations are facing rampant corruptions, as a result of which any financial aids is likely to end up in the pocket of ruling elite class.
Description: The fragment aid argue that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace argue with verb, past tense

Sentence: First, foreign donors can pressurize the government to provide evidences of impact their donation had on the lives of people.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to impact and their