Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves.

In the present day, it is a trend that developed countries are donating goods and other essentials to third world countries. This trend is playing an increasingly important role in our society. In the meantime, some people are arguing this trend; they think that poor countries should look after their citizens. Both sides will be critiqued before reasoned conclusion is found.

On the one side of argument, there are people who argue that the benefits of helping poor nation considerably outweigh its side effects. For instance, if developed countries are helping citizens of poor countries in the term of giving higher education might it will help to become independent one day, because highly educated people are essence of one nation.It is obvious when looking at this example that there is no harm to help a poor nation.

On the other hand, it is also possible to make the opposing case. It is often argued in fact that government takes some steps to mitigate this potential problem. For example, government should increase awareness of taking education especially in rural areas. Other possible solution is that increase export business in their own country that brings money to their nation in order to minimize the taking help from wealthy nations. When looking at this example, there is no doubt that poor country should be look after their own people.

In my opinion, both arguments have their merits. I tend to believe that helping poor countries will make them dependent to other developed countries. Developed countries should stop giving aids to poor nation.

Sentence: Both sides will be critiqued before reasoned conclusion is found.
Error: critiqued Suggestion: critique