sleep pattern in different occupation

sleep pattern in different occupation

The table shows below about twenty-four an hours of schedule for a day for sleep time in differences individuals’ occupation.

Five occupations are student, truck driver, full-time mother, business executive and doctor. There are averages asleep from 11 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Student is the most spend time to sleep than the other occupation. Student spends eight hours to sleep from 11 p.m. until 7 a.m. in normal daylight hours. Truck driver is different than student, they just spend 6 hours to sleep and they sleep in the morning. Full-time mother spend six hours to sleep and additional sleep in the evening for 2 hours at 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. business executive spend six hours in the afternoon from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.

The interestingly, doctor is asleep only five hours at 1 a.m. to 3 p.m. also 4 a.m. to 7 a.m. This condition is different than the other occupation.

To sum up, doctor has less sleep than the other occupation. But, the student and full-time mother is the longest spend time to asleep at 8 hours for a day. Also truck driver has different time to sleep because they sleep when the other occupation awake.

Sentence: The table shows below about twenty-four an hours of schedule for a day for sleep time in differences individuals' occupation.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to differences and individuals

Sentence: Student is the most spend time to sleep than the other occupation.
Description: The fragment most spend time is rare

Sentence: Full-time mother spend six hours to sleep and additional sleep in the evening for 2 hours at 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. business executive spend six hours in the afternoon from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence? A lot of errors.

Sentence: The interestingly, doctor is asleep only five hours at 1 a.m. to 3 p.m. also 4 a.m. to 7 a.m. This condition is different than the other occupation.
Description: The fragment The interestingly , is rare