Sleep pattern in different occupations.

Sleep pattern in different occupations.

The table shows time and duration of sleep of four different occupations. It divides them into asleep and awake states.

Students and full-time mothers are the most consumer of sleep’s time. Both of them almost sleep for 8 hours in a day. While the truck driver and business take 6 hours for sleep. The least is doctors, this professional require less than 5 hours from 24 hours a day.

When we analyze their sleep time, students and business executive start to sleep at about 11pm. They always sleep continuously. Conversely, the truck drivers, full-time mother and doctors are sleep in deprave time. It is because their different job’s demand.

The truck drivers sleep for three hours in the afternoon, between 4pm-7pm. Then, they awake before they go to bed again from 7 to 10 in the morning. This condition is same for full-time mothers who sleep twice a day, from 10 pm to 1 am, and from 3 am to 6 am in the morning. Doctors also obey the same pattern. However, doctors only sleep at late night from 1 am until 7 am. It is unique because they tend to awake between their sleep’s time.

In conclusion, there are four different occupations related to different sleep patterns. Student and business executive are sleep without interruption, whilst the others have problems with sleep deprivation due to their job demands.

Sentence: Students and full-time mothers are the most consumer of sleep's time.
Description: The fragment the most consumer is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

this professional require less than 5 hours from 24 hours a day
this professional requires less than 5 hours from 24 hours a day