Smokers can cause themselves serious healthproblems. The choice to smoke is made freely and withknowledge of dangers.Smokers should therefore expect to pay more formedical treatment than non-smokers.

Smokers can cause themselves serious health
problems. The choice to smoke is made freely and with
knowledge of dangers.
Smokers should therefore expect to pay more for
medical treatment than non-smokers.

consideration of smooking effect are not paid many attention by among those people in the development country. cigarette is part of their life, many young man start to smoke when their still in junior high school. first it is just only to proof to their friends that they are a man, and slowly but surely it become their primary needs after food In top. The cool image of smooking by commercial responsible for increasing sales and destroying health of young generation.

in addition, health condition is still can be compromised tought by a smooker. cancer or other illness will affect person above age 45th and people assummed somking or not still will affected by those illnes. this is what caused many young man neglect all information and just enjoy their young age with smoke.

however in order to prevent the development of smookers, many countries has provide programs to ban smooking commercial. starting from must not shown people with the smoke on media until the picture of broken lungs caused by cancer on cigarrete packge. the development of technology also keep doing researc how to change conventional ciggarate with lot of nicotine on it into a green cigarate whic left only half of nicotine.

finally, the consideration of smooking are just decide by their own, despite the demand for ciggarete increasing stabilly but in some country also shown the down trend on it. yet all big country start to spend some fund for all organitation which give some effort to banishing the smoking habbit

Sentence: consideration of smooking effect are not paid many attention by among those people in the development country. cigarette is part of their life, many young man start to smoke when their still in junior high school. first it is just only to proof to their friends that they are a man, and slowly but surely it become their primary needs after food In top.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence? a lot of grammar errors.

Sentence: in addition, health condition is still can be compromised tought by a smooker. cancer or other illness will affect person above age 45th and people assummed somking or not still will affected by those illnes. this is what caused many young man neglect all information and just enjoy their young age with smoke.
Description: The fragment is still can is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace still with adjective
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and affected

Sentence: however in order to prevent the development of smookers, many countries has provide programs to ban smooking commercial. starting from must not shown people with the smoke on media until the picture of broken lungs caused by cancer on cigarrete packge. the development of technology also keep doing researc how to change conventional ciggarate with lot of nicotine on it into a green cigarate whic left only half of nicotine.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and provide

Sentence: finally, the consideration of smooking are just decide by their own, despite the demand for ciggarete increasing stabilly but in some country also shown the down trend on it. yet all big country start to spend some fund for all organitation which give some effort to banishing the smoking habbit
Description: The fragment consideration of smooking is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Error: smooking Suggestion: smoking

Sentence: The cool image of smooking by commercial responsible for increasing sales and destroying health of young generation.
Error: smooking Suggestion: smoking

Error: somking Suggestion: socking
Error: illnes Suggestion: illness
Error: smooker Suggestion: smoker
Error: assummed Suggestion: assumed
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: smookers Suggestion: smokers
Error: cigarate Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: packge Suggestion: package
Error: ciggarate Suggestion: ingrate
Error: cigarrete Suggestion: cigarette
Error: whic Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: smooking Suggestion: smoking
Error: researc Suggestion: research

Error: ciggarete Suggestion: cigarette
Error: stabilly Suggestion: stability
Error: habbit Suggestion: habit
Error: organitation Suggestion: organization
Error: smooking Suggestion: smoking

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.