Some animal species such as dinosaurs and dodos become extinct because of natural process. So it is not necessary to try and prevent this from happening. Do you agree or disagree?

Animal species are extinct due to several reasons. Some people feel that these are and mostly end up as a part natural process and men cannot present it. However, I am totally disagreeing with this view due to a number of reasons, which I will explore in my essay.

Animals are extinct by extreme climates breaking up of ecosystem and natural disasters. Firstly, climatic extremes are resulting from global warming. The extreme heat leads to drought and some animals and plants die out. It may further results in wild fire and a large part of animal habitat burned up, inevitably dying of rare plan...

Sentence: In this planet, each animals and plants are interconnected and helps to maintain the equilibrium of the earth.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and animals

Sentence: However, it we look behind and analyses deeply, it can be reveal that human are responsible to all to an extent.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to it and we

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts