Some companies reward member of staff for their exceptional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. This practice can act as an incentive for some but may have a negative influence on others.

In the world of today, companies focus to increase their profits. For this reason they try many tricks and one of them is giving some extra money to the employees, apart from their salaries. In my view, it is that one incentive, which really works. Therefore, I am agree that companies should continue to reward employees by giving them bonus on their outstanding achievement for their workplace. Because company's success is very important.

It helps to motivate employees to work harder. If they will perform extraordinary, therefore they will be able to get extra money by their companies. This type of exercise is also helpful to increase the sense of competition between all employees.Then, the employees do their best to get the admiration and acknowledgement from their heads and other employees too. There will be no space for other motivational factor, if companies will take this practice in implement.

It is undeniable fact that if some employees will be rewarded by the company then other employees will not perform appropriately. Because this practice can be helpful for some bright employees but remaining ones may feel disrespectful about their contribution or maybe they will not do their best for their company's interest.

All in all, every company have their procedures for rewarding employees and workers. But rewarding extra money to the employees is consider as one of the best motivational factor among many great companies throughout the world. Therefore, I believe that a worker who performs exceptionally well and a worker who performs simply goods cannot be equally rewarded. There must be a difference in their acknowledgement. And this factor creates a boundary between both types of workers.

Sentence: Therefore, I am agree that companies should continue to reward employees by giving them bonus on their outstanding achievement for their workplace.
Suggestion: Therefore, I agree that...

Sentence: It is undeniable fact that if some employees will be rewarded by
Suggestion: It is a undeniable fact that if some employees will be rewarded by

Sentence: But rewarding extra money to the employees is consider as one of the best motivational factor among many great companies throughout the world.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and consider