In some countries, advertisers increase the amount of advertising which try to persuade children to buy snacks, toys, and other goods. Parents object to such pressure on children. but some advertisers claim that there is useful information in the advertis

In some countries, advertisers increase the amount of advertising which try to persuade children to buy snacks, toys, and other goods. Parents object to such pressure on children. but some advertisers claim that there is useful information in the advertisements. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is undeniable that advertising in media creates bad effect to young people while advertisers argue that there are many information counted in it. I personally believe that advertising which is contained by persuading to buy goods , is uneducated advertising.

Advertising try to sell a lot of things on the media such as television, radio and internet. Television is the most targeted one , because it can cover all ages . they attempt to persuade young people to buy grubs, toys , and other things . they claim that in their advertising included knowledge and information. They believe that it either good for young people or them. For example, they offer toys to the children. When the children grab their toys, the children will get several benefit from this toy. Young people can be education also have tun playing the toy at the same time. What kind of education contains is that toy ? they clam that personal social soft motoric adapt will be increase.

On the other hand, parents assume opposite side. They argue that the advertising which to their children is useless. It make the children face difficulities to arrange their time . some times , when they have a new toy, they can not control their self from the games . parents find their children playing such toy for a long long time and unfortunately they forget to study. According to junior journal , it state that children spend their time twice for playing games than to study. Parents are shock to find this phenomena.

In conclusion , I strongly believe that advertisers should decrease the number of advertising which try to persuade young people , because it transfer bad effect to them .

Sentence: Advertising try to sell a lot of things on the media such as television, radio and internet.
Description: The fragment Advertising try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense

Sentence: It make the children face difficulities to arrange their time . some times , when they have a new toy, they can not control their self from the games . parents find their children playing such toy for a long long time and unfortunately they forget to study.
Description: The fragment It make the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: According to junior journal , it state that children spend their time twice for playing games than to study.
Description: The word state is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to state

Sentence: Parents are shock to find this phenomena.
Suggestion: Parents are shocked to ...

Sentence: Young people can be education also have tun playing the toy at the same time.
Error: tun Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: What kind of education contains is that toy ? they clam that personal social soft motoric adapt will be increase.
Error: motoric Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: difficulities Suggestion: difficulties

Still have grammatical issues. Read gram books.

Some sentences are not developed smoothly.

Need to improve the language and sentences.