In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their level of health and fitness in decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problem and what measures could be taken to solve them.

One of the major problem of 21st century is fat that is being obtained by people globally. It is an international issue which is incredibly growing throughout the world. The three principle causes of this are our great dependance on computers; lack of exercise; and people are huge consumers of fast foods these days. A healthy diet plan would be helpful to reduce fats in the people and exercising will assist them to become healthier.

Health related issues such as growing fats and weak health are increasing equally in the developed and develop world but somehow it is affecting much to the developed countries. The cause of these problems is that people are more lazier than ever because ever person want convenience in his life, without any physical activity. Modern world is computer based, every work is being taken from computers. And this activity creates numerous health issues for the people in some countries. Nevertheless, technological advancements have given a birth to the medical field but it also grows different medical problems. Therefore, in the world of today, people are suffering and battling with dangerous diseases those were not found in the past.

To reduce the higher amount of weight in the people, some actions should be taken into implementation, for instance, exercising daily. It means that the person must have to walk and do some exercises daily to decrease his weight. As it has found in the researches that exercise can be able to play a vital role to reduce the average weight of the people, if it is taken into consideration seriously. And the suitable balance diet can be spectacularly helpful for decreasing weight. But it must be consulted by a health consultant because balance diet varies from person to person and the environment where person lives and works can play a great part to change the diet plans.

To summarize, people are more lazier these days as they used to be. Their laziness increases their weights and long sessions on computers too. However, if some people want to lose their weights then they have to take some responsibilities such as exercising on daily basis and balance diet plan by a health consultant. People also must have to consider the disadvantages of fast foods in terms of health issues.

Sentence: One of the major problem ...
Suggestion: One of the major problems ...

that people are more lazier than..
Suggestion: that people are much lazier than ..

To summarize, people are more lazier these days as they used to be.
Suggestion: To summarize, people are much lazier these days than they used to be.

more + adj. + than : more beautiful than
or adj. + er + than : colder than

Sentence: The cause of these problems is that people are more lazier than ever because ever person want convenience in his life, without any physical activity.
Description: The fragment because ever person is rare

Sentence: The three principle causes of this are our great dependance on computers; lack of exercise; and people are huge consumers of fast foods these days.
Error: dependance Suggestion: dependence

Getting better.