In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

Average weight increasing is a serious issue in some countries, mostly in developed countries like America. However, along with weight increasing many other problems such as declining of health and fitness level comes up. Moreover, it would have adverse impact on the economy of countries. In following I attempt to address some of the reasons that cause the weight increasing in some countries and in addition I will suggest some measures to overcome these problems.

Many investigations regarding to this issue have been conducted, as a result most researchers believe that the main reason for in...

Better to have a conclusion paragraph.

Be sensitive to use 'However','Nonetheless' in the essays.