In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.

What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In many countries, we see that an increasing number of people are becoming unhealthy and unfit. Another important observation is that the average weight of the population in such countries is also increasing. The main reason for these problems is an unhealthy lifestyle and bad eating habits.

In many countries where problems of bad health and obesity are rampant among the population we usually see people eating a lot of fast foods. Such people do not exercise regularly which is required to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It is then that such problems crop up. Such problems are common ...

Sentence: Hence, they start living a laidback attitude their entire lives which is the main reason for many health related problems.
Description: The fragment entire lives which is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

You didn't use 'which' properly, sentences like:

Such people do not exercise regularly which is required to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Such problems are common in countries which makes life for its residents very easy.

Hence, they start living a laidback attitude their entire lives which is the main reason for many health related problems.

Search online how to use 'which'.