In some countries the average weight of people in increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In some countries the average weight of people in increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.

What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In many developed countries, on average, the a number of obese people is increasing, while the degrees of health and fitness are declining. In this essay, I will explore some contributing factors result in these problems as well as corresponding solutions which could be done to address these dilemma constructively.

These detrimental consequences could be directly attributed to the advance of technology. In fact, the modern automatic devices and machines make people become less active and step by step result in leading sedentary lifestyle. Take for example computers, which let many young people stick to invisible life, as a result, they less frequently take part in social activities such as sports, which in turn having harmful effect on people's health and fitness. In order to address these problems, governments should take a lead by raising the people's awareness of negative effects of technology. Additionally, they also encourage people have a active lifestyle by investing heavier in building public spaces, such as parks.

Another significant cause is the change in people's diet. In fact, people nowadays tend to eat more convenience foods which contain many harmful substances, such as cholesterol, more calories than actually people need. As a consequence, the number of overweight people increase, and the incidences of obese-related disease also go up. To tackle with these dilemmas, people should be encourage to have balanced diet, in which, people eat more vegetables and less meat. In addition, the governments could do more by banning strict laws to enforce the producers provide less harmful foods and drinks to markets.

Overall, in my view, the problems about increase in obesity and decrease in levels of people's health and fitness could be linked to the advance of technology and change in people's diet. The government should take significant role in addressing the problems by raising civilian's awareness as well as encourage people lead more active and healthy lifestyle.

Sentence: In many developed countries, on average, the a number of obese people is increasing, while the degrees of health and fitness are declining.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and a