In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are deceasing.What do u think are the causes of these problems and what measures should be taken to solve them?

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are deceasing.
What do u think are the causes of these problems and what measures should be taken to solve them?

It is irrefutable taken in the grant that "Sound mind is always lives in a sound body". But now-days obesity is the number one health problem in the world. their are numerous factors that are responsible for this rising problem.

to commence with, in this time masses are doing sitting jobs in their centerlised work place and their jobs hours are also long as well as strict. Consequently, they don't get adequate time for exercise. Moreover, if they get sufficient time then due to laziness they don't go outside for physical exercise or games.

Furthermore, advancement all over the world is clearly visible and this development making mortals lethargic. We prefer to go office in a car or by public means of transport, even if we have to go a nearby place we use our car or bike instead of bicycle or going by walking. In early days folks prefer to spend their leisure time by playing outdoor games which require physical movement but now they prefer to stay at their home and enjoy playing games on computer.

To solve this problems number of measures can be taken. Such as, by managing time, use their leisure time in exercise or in outdoor games. Always prefer to go by walking or by bicycle to nearby places. Lesser the use of machines. For instance, if you are living at the fifth floor of the building use stair to go up instead of lift.

In a nut shall, the problem of increasing weight is getting worst day by day. The measures to cure this rising health problem is in our hand so, we have to implement those methods to compete with this issue. After all "Health is wealth".

Sentence: But now-days obesity is the number one health problem in the world. their are numerous factors that are responsible for this rising problem.
Description: The word their is not usually used as a nil
Suggestion: Refer to their , did you mean there

Sentence: to commence with, in this time masses are doing sitting jobs in their centerlised work place and their jobs hours are also long as well as strict.
Error: centerlised Suggestion: ?