Essay topics: In some countries the average weight of people is increasing their level of fitness is decreasing .What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them
Nowadays, there is no doubt that people are fatty and less healthy as compared to past. There are three reasons of it – junk food, a disease and laziness and business. This essay will discuss these causes and give solution of this obstacle.
First one, fast food is play an important role to make a person heavy because it has calories and oil only, and no protein, which increase the obesity in a human. For example, many people in USA are the prone of burger, pizza and so on. Some time, unfortunately, some kind of disease makes a person obese but average of this person is low in world.Third reason, laziness is the immense cause of it .Some people become so idle that for small – small work, they used technology. For instance, in past if a person had to travel for 1 kilometer then mostly the preferred to walk. But now for just half kilometer, persons used motorbikes, cars and so on. Some people are become fatty as they have no time for workout due to shortage of time.
The problem of overweight could be easily reduced by making and following some rules like f controlling eating habits such as reduced use of fast food and always eat home cooked meal as it is more hygienic, decreasing dependency over technology such as use stirs instead of elevator and doing some kind of exercise.
In sum up, obesity can be effortlessly controlled. It depends upon the willpower of person. For example, An Indian singer who was first overweight is now a fit man.
- You had an appointment to meet you friend but you were not able to make it and you could not inform him. Write a letter-Apologize for not coming -Explain the reason why you could not be there-Tell him how you tried contacting-Request another meeting
- Write a letter to one of your classmates and invite him to a class reunion.When and where is the party?Give some details about what is going to happen at the party.Tell him/her what you have been doing recently.
- Write a letter to the planning department. In your letter –Say why are you writingGive reasons for you objectionsExplain what you think would be a better alternative
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country mere important then to the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays? Give reasons examples and relevant evidence to expla
- Write a letter to a friend inviting him/her to watch a movie that he/ she wanted to see.Tell him/her•What movie is it?•Why do you think it might be interesting?•Make arrangements to watch it together
- Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways technology affected the types of relationships people make.Has this become a positive or negative development?
- On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately, you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost. Write a letter to the manager of insurance company. In your letter •Describe the item you lost •Explain how you lost it •Tell the insu
- Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others say that this would have little effect on public health and other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give your opinion.
- Your employer have arranged a computer training course for you next month, but you cannot go for personal reasons. Write a letter to your employer.•Tell how this course would be useful to you•Why cannot attend•Suggest some other time
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?