You are hereIn some countries the average weight of people is increasing their level of fitness is decreasing .What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing their level of fitness is decreasing .What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them

sandeep pooni's picture

By sandeep pooni - Posted on 27 June 2012

Nowadays, there is no doubt that people are fatty and less healthy as compared to past. There are three reasons of it – junk food, a disease and laziness and business. This essay will discuss these causes and give solution of this obstacle.

First one, fast food is play an important role to make a person heavy because it has calories and oil only, and no protein, which increase the obesity in a human. For example, many people in USA are the prone of burger, pizza and so on. Some time, unfortunately, some kind of disease makes a person obese but average of this person is low in world.Third reason, laziness is the immense cause of it .Some people become so idle that for small – small work, they used technology. For instance, in past if a person had to travel for 1 kilometer then mostly the preferred to walk. But now for just half kilometer, persons used motorbikes, cars and so on. Some people are become fatty as they have no time for workout due to shortage of time.

The problem of overweight could be easily reduced by making and following some rules like f controlling eating habits such as reduced use of fast food and always eat home cooked meal as it is more hygienic, decreasing dependency over technology such as use stirs instead of elevator and doing some kind of exercise.

In sum up, obesity can be effortlessly controlled. It depends upon the willpower of person. For example, An Indian singer who was first overweight is now a fit man.

You should spend 40 minutes on this topic.In some countries, people who commit less serious crimes are made to undertake community service* instead of a prison sentence. Some people believe that all people who have committed a crime should be sent to pris lynmelissa
The best way of motivating workers or encouraging employees to improve their performance is to pay them according to the amount of sales or products they produced. Do you agree or disagree? What other ways would you suggest? marzieh
I am up loading some ielts general task 1 questions Tessy James
The international tourism has become cheaper and cheaper and more countries are opening their doors to welcome more tourist.Do the advantages of the international tourism out weight its disadvantages? fikri
in many cities people these days prefer to live either alone or in small families,rather than in large family unit . is it a positive or negative trend? give your views. suzain
The charts below show information about animals and rainfall at the Nboro Nature Reserve.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. wibbyal
There are lots of difficulties for the newly-arrived international students in the first several days of school. They often feel very lonely and a bit depressed. What other difficulties they will face on the first day? Discuss the causes and give some adv vexxx sticky icon
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that circumstances of an individual crime, and motivation for commiting, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment. zha
Financial education should be a mandatory component of the school program. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? rakeshbohra
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Yora

A friend of yours is going on a holiday and has asked you to recommend a destination.Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before. Say where you went, where you stayed, what you can do there and what Eric john sticky icon
The diagram below shows the production of steam using a gas cooled nuclear reactor Lê Kim Kiều Anh
some expert believe that it is better for children to begin learning foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school ifhaa
One of your friends is planning to visit your country and asking you for some information. Write a letter to him/her and say- When the best period to visit your country is- suggest a plan for the travel- recommend places to visit in your country marzieh
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
Increasing ground traffic is creating serious problems and challenges in life. Some suggest that shifting most of the traffic to air would be the best solution.Do you agree or disagree with it? harjinder singh sticky icon
Some people think that the sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults. Discuss dido272000
Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Naela Mustika K...
The chart below shows male and female fitness membership between 1970 and 2000.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.(Study Sample) eddysuaib
some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan

These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools. What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved? uzboy sticky icon
An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Economic progress is one factor that is being considered to measure the success of a country,but there are other factors that should be considered when measuring the success of a country. Do you agree or disagree? What other factors do you think should be Justin sticky icon
Every year several languages die out. Some people think this is not important because life will be easier if there are a fewer languages in the world.To what extend do you agree with this opinion? yas
A letter:You are a university student living in on-campus accommodation. You are having some problems with the internet connection in your room. Write to the supervisor of your residence,in your letter:introduce yourselfinform him/her of the situationrequ bwosti
The graphs below give information about computer ownership as a percentage of the population between 2002 and 2010, and by level of education for the years 2002 and 2010. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make c xaida sticky icon
Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Justin sticky icon
The graph below gives information about international tourist arrivals in different parts of world. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting main features, and make comparisons where relevant Kal-El
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
Will computers replace teachers in classrooms?As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. parya mirjani sticky icon

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Justin sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this? Discuss both these views and give your opinion? satyakrishna23 sticky icon

Sentence: First one, fast food is play an important role to make a person heavy because it has calories and oil only, and no protein, which increase the obesity in a human.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and play