You are hereIn some countries the average weight of people is increasing their level of fitness is decreasing .What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing their level of fitness is decreasing .What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them

sandeep pooni's picture

By sandeep pooni - Posted on 27 June 2012

Nowadays, there is no doubt that people are fatty and less healthy as compared to past. There are three reasons of it – junk food, a disease and laziness and business. This essay will discuss these causes and give solution of this obstacle.

First one, fast food is play an important role to make a person heavy because it has calories and oil only, and no protein, which increase the obesity in a human. For example, many people in USA are the prone of burger, pizza and so on. Some time, unfortunately, some kind of disease makes a person obese but average of this person is low in world.Third reason, laziness is the immense cause of it .Some people become so idle that for small – small work, they used technology. For instance, in past if a person had to travel for 1 kilometer then mostly the preferred to walk. But now for just half kilometer, persons used motorbikes, cars and so on. Some people are become fatty as they have no time for workout due to shortage of time.

The problem of overweight could be easily reduced by making and following some rules like f controlling eating habits such as reduced use of fast food and always eat home cooked meal as it is more hygienic, decreasing dependency over technology such as use stirs instead of elevator and doing some kind of exercise.

In sum up, obesity can be effortlessly controlled. It depends upon the willpower of person. For example, An Indian singer who was first overweight is now a fit man.

The table below gives information about changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000. Madhuka
Education is life long task. Do you agree or disagree? falks405
Hours of leisure time per year in someland dido272000
some people think that parents should teach children how to be good member of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these reviews, and give your opinion indra13 sticky icon
In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? sprigidts
Some say that people living in high-rise apartments are lonely and unhappy, while others say that it’s advantageous to stay in high-rise apartments. Discuss advantages and disadvantages. Give your opinion. marzieh
Writing task 2 (an essay)In many cases the development of a country is accompanied by pollution and environmental damage. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Can it be simply avoided if the country takes an environmentally friendly approach? onno
In many countries, more and more young people are leaving school and unable to find job after graduation. What peoblem do you think youth unemployment will cause to the individual and society? Give reasons and make suggestion. tika
Modern children are suffering from diseases that were once considered to be meant for adults only .Obesity is a major disease prevalent among children . What are the it's causes and what solutions can be offered. mananshah
In June 1996, an experimental flu vaccine was trialled in a large country town on females only.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Yora

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
What are the advantages and disadvantages for children of watching television? Discuss both sides. uzboy
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon

Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon
The graph and table give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. luckysun sticky icon
The diagram below shows career paths in the travel industry. Write a report. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves? carmela6 sticky icon
In many countries schools have sever problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes and What solutions can you suggest? Justin sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon

Sentence: First one, fast food is play an important role to make a person heavy because it has calories and oil only, and no protein, which increase the obesity in a human.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and play