You are hereIn some countries the average weight of people is increasing their level of fitness is decreasing .What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing their level of fitness is decreasing .What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them

sandeep pooni's picture

By sandeep pooni - Posted on 27 June 2012

Nowadays, there is no doubt that people are fatty and less healthy as compared to past. There are three reasons of it – junk food, a disease and laziness and business. This essay will discuss these causes and give solution of this obstacle.

First one, fast food is play an important role to make a person heavy because it has calories and oil only, and no protein, which increase the obesity in a human. For example, many people in USA are the prone of burger, pizza and so on. Some time, unfortunately, some kind of disease makes a person obese but average of this person is low in world.Third reason, laziness is the immense cause of it .Some people become so idle that for small – small work, they used technology. For instance, in past if a person had to travel for 1 kilometer then mostly the preferred to walk. But now for just half kilometer, persons used motorbikes, cars and so on. Some people are become fatty as they have no time for workout due to shortage of time.

The problem of overweight could be easily reduced by making and following some rules like f controlling eating habits such as reduced use of fast food and always eat home cooked meal as it is more hygienic, decreasing dependency over technology such as use stirs instead of elevator and doing some kind of exercise.

In sum up, obesity can be effortlessly controlled. It depends upon the willpower of person. For example, An Indian singer who was first overweight is now a fit man.