You are hereIn some countries the average weight of people is increasing their level of fitness is decreasing .What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing their level of fitness is decreasing .What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them

sandeep pooni's picture

By sandeep pooni - Posted on 27 June 2012

Nowadays, there is no doubt that people are fatty and less healthy as compared to past. There are three reasons of it – junk food, a disease and laziness and business. This essay will discuss these causes and give solution of this obstacle.

First one, fast food is play an important role to make a person heavy because it has calories and oil only, and no protein, which increase the obesity in a human. For example, many people in USA are the prone of burger, pizza and so on. Some time, unfortunately, some kind of disease makes a person obese but average of this person is low in world.Third reason, laziness is the immense cause of it .Some people become so idle that for small – small work, they used technology. For instance, in past if a person had to travel for 1 kilometer then mostly the preferred to walk. But now for just half kilometer, persons used motorbikes, cars and so on. Some people are become fatty as they have no time for workout due to shortage of time.

The problem of overweight could be easily reduced by making and following some rules like f controlling eating habits such as reduced use of fast food and always eat home cooked meal as it is more hygienic, decreasing dependency over technology such as use stirs instead of elevator and doing some kind of exercise.

In sum up, obesity can be effortlessly controlled. It depends upon the willpower of person. For example, An Indian singer who was first overweight is now a fit man.

Should students travel?Some people think that students who don’t take a break in studies between a high school and a university are at disadvantage compared to students that travel and work after high school before furthering their education. Do you agree derekya
Creative artist should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas ( in words, pictures, music or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this op Tural sticky icon
Financial education should be a mandatory component of the school program. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? dawnsagar
The table below shows the consumer durables (telephone, refrigerator, etc.) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. narmin.19 sticky icon
It is generally believed that some people are born with the certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these v andaihiep
The following show consumption of energy in 2009 and 2010. Write a summary of the information. Select and report the main features, and make comparison where relevant. Write at least 150 words. Neeshiya Fernando
Some people believe that secondary school children should study international news as a subject. other say that this is wasting time. Discuss both view and give your opinion. mandy19.2q sticky icon
Family life is so important. These days families are dividing into smaller ones. Joint family has been successful in many ways. Now it is believed nuclear family has more opportunities for success than joint families. harjinder singh sticky icon
In some countries today young people are less respectful and polite to others. What could be the reasons behind such behavior? What can be done about it? marzieh
Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries. While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students, it also has a number of disadvantages. Do you agree or disagree? marzieh

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision-making positions in governments; others, however, disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. devabe2005 IELTS Writing Task II
We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers.They are used in business,hospitals,crime detection and even to fly planes.What things will they be used for in future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspecious of the dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Should wealthy nation be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education ?Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nation to look after their themselves? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision making positions in governments; others however disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. Blackgold IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that national sport teams and individual men and women who represent their country should be financially supported by the government. Others think they should be funded by non-government ways (such as business, scholarship). What is yo Hao IELTS Writing Task II

Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. raman nmbrbar sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
When international media (including movies, fashion shows, advertisements and other TV programmes) convey the same messages to the global audience, people argue that the expansion of international media has negative impacts on cultural diversity. What is skeet sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
There is a disagreement on the impact of increased business and culture contact between countries on a country's identity. What is your opinion? skeet IELTS Writing Task II
The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce to reliable forecasts. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
News editor decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspaper.What factors do you think influence these decisions?Do we become used to bad news?Would it be better if more good news was reported ? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
The Percentage of Students Proficient in a Foreign Language djongiskhan IELTS Writing Task I

The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Performance of four different sectors in India between 2000 to 2010 simranvirk sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The entertainment choices have changed now as the modern technology has provided us newer options. The leisure activities earlier were more productive and were a good show of creativity.Do you agree or disagree? tejamalmali IELTS Writing Task II
The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981, 1991 and 2001. Gerrard IELTS Writing Task I

Sentence: First one, fast food is play an important role to make a person heavy because it has calories and oil only, and no protein, which increase the obesity in a human.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and play