In some countries the average worker is obliged to retire at age of 50 while in others people can work until 60 65 or 70 Mean while we see some politician enjoying power well into their 80s clearly there is a little agreement on an appropriate retirement

In some countries the average worker is obliged to retire at age of 50 , while in others people can work until 60-65 or 70 , Mean while we see some politician enjoying power well into their 80s , clearly there is a little agreement on an appropriate retirement age . until what age do you think people should be encouraged to remain in paid employment ?

Constituencies of different countries have different legal precedents regarding the age for retirement. Most of the countries are unanimous on the age - 60 years as the righteous age for retirement . According to me right age for retirement is between 60 to 65 years

Performance level and efficiency of human body and brain starts to dip down after the age of 60 .Though they have extensive experience and knowledge but after the age of 60 concentration level of people start decreasing due to which a consistent decline in their performance graph is eminent which can also hammer the growth of an organization .

As the Human body becomes week after the age 0f 60 , Employment which require physical services akin to floor cleaning , disposal of debris or litter becomes challenging tasks .On the other hand denting effects of age on brain accompanying with a “been there done that “ attitude can result in making a simple brain simulation task such as accounting , audit calculations or tasks which may need balancing the books becomes boring or moreover tiring .

It is seen the people become more rigid, conservative and fatalists and less adaptive after the age of 60 which can make working environment dull and arduous for their younger generation. It becomes difficult for them to adapt to ever changing new technologies which in turn can cause belligerent behavior and sometimes in worst case scenario can lead to depression also which is the primary reason for cardiac arrests and problem like blood pressure .

Retiring them at the age of 60 years can not only save them for all the physical and mental problems but can also give birth to new opportunities for the younger generation on the contrary if they don't get retired problems akin to unemployment can raise its despicable head which in turn can result in younger generation turning antagonistic which can lead to revolts and other criminal activities.

In a nutshell, I would just like to say that its retiring employees at an age of 60 may cause society a loss of an experience worker but have many advantages like giving next generation their due chance to work and succeed , After all an innovative , zeal full ,liberal and adaptive new worker is always better then a rigid ,conservative , tired and bored experienced worker with a dipping performance graph !

Don't put a space before the punctuation marks. like this sentence:

'As the Human body becomes week after the age 0f 60 , Employment which require physical services akin to floor cleaning , disposal of debris or litter becomes challenging tasks .'

should be

'As the Human body becomes week after the age 0f 60, Employment which require physical services akin to floor cleaning, disposal of debris or litter becomes challenging tasks.'

Putting punctuation marks wrongly will mislead E-rater. That's the reason you got:

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts