In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they like. To what extent should children have to follow rules?

Nowadays, we have been noticed immense advance on all aspect that belongs to children especially on children behaviors; currently we have enormous researches on children reactions, attitude and children personality. Most of researches agreed that children behaviors are rely on the family and country rules which are deferent from country to another. Some countries allow to children to do what they like, regardless negative impacts on children life. However, other countries have a hard system and strict rules for children.

Human usually do not like rules, we like to be free and we hate restrictions. Children like us, want to feel that they are freedom like brides. Therefore children become frustrated and depressed with systems that create borders for them or have limitations. Some of governments support and protect children by low and believe that to build great future you must first release all obstacles and constraint from children track. Consequently, they have built a child environment in schools, streets and public places to give children feel that someone is caring about them.

However, some of countries like China have strict rules to control children behaviors, they prevent them from pay or have fun with their friends and they push them to wake early to practice hard sports. Those countries have their own point of view and thoughts regarding children, they think that train children by tuff way to; prepare them to be responsible on their future decisions, teach them how to respect their parents and community and finally to increase their commitment.

In a conclusion, every country decides whether to have rules or not based on their history and culture. In my opinion, I strongly recommended systems that give children proper live domain and in same time gave social ability to monitor them.

they prevent them from pay or have fun with their friends
they prevent them from playing or having fun with their friends