In some countries it is illegal for companies to reject job applicants for their age. Is it positive or negative to the development?

Due to an introduction of an industry revolution,it became beneficial to the many people getting selecting for jobs.But depending upon their skills companies are selecting the members. This essay will discuss the pros and cons and give practical solutions.

Firstly,the education system has become result oriented.They are stressing for the students to study their subjects but they are not introducing any subjects like communication and interpersonal skills. Though the person who is qualified in written test but unable to face in an interview. So,they got rejected because company will see some requirements from the job applicants and that should be satisfied. My friend who has completed her engineering with distinct class . There was a campus recruitment in the college. She applied for many companies though she got selected in written test but she got rejected in interview because due to lack of these skills.

Secondly,most of the companies look for experienced persons in their fields.These are not giving encourage for the fresher's. In order to enhance their company growth they prefer these experienced persons and which finally effects fresher's carrer. My uncle's daughter who had a company she prefer only experienced candidates in order to improve their company growth. Many people does not get jobs and effects their career which also increase in inflation.

Moreover,if the company is in recession period they will not hire any people even though they had satisfied job requirements. The company should maintain in a balance way and take necessary steps in order to prevent recession.

According to my view,even though the people had technical knowledge they are unable to perform some skills which is necessary for a job. So,they should develop these skills The company should give an equal opportunity even to the fresher's. Then each and every individual will work and enhance company growth and have a lucrative career.

In conclusion,it is the responsibility of the education system to introduce subject like communication skills and government should make the subjects compulsory in all institutions. Even government should encourage companies to take fresh candidates. In this way,our country will prosper and progress in a better way

Many people does not get jobs and effects their career which also increase in inflation.
Many people do not get jobs and effect their career which also increase in inflation.

The essay is out of topic.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.