In some countries, marriages are arranged by the parents but in other cases, people choose their own marriage partner.Discuss both systems.

In some countries, marriages are arranged by the parents but in other cases, people choose their own marriage partner.
Discuss both systems.

Everybody looking for true her or his partner and wants to getting married with them. For this propose there are two simple ways. one ways is her or his family find wife or husband for him or her. Another way is everybody looking for by self.

Both of ways mostly depend on culture of every society. For example, in my country Iran arrange a marriage had been duty of parents. There are some advantages in this kind of marriage. First of all, our parents have more experience in their lives. Secondly, they know a lot of thing about their child, for example good behavior of them, their needs, their goals. Finally, they try to find a good family that have as equal condition as them. It is important to find a partner that has a the same culture, or the same religion.

On other hand, in some societies like western societies, people find their partner by self, they think it is rude that their parent involved on this subject. They have some reason for choose this way. Firstly, Our parents do not have enough knowledge about us as much as they think. Secondly, some of ideal that parents have is old and they are useless today. For example, a white man cannot married with a black woman. Finally, everybody desert to make her or his life by self.

To sum up, I respect to both ways that people choose. But I prefer the second way. I believe the young people must be have permission to find their partner and it is a good behavior to counsel with their parents.

Sentence: For this propose there are two simple ways. one ways is her or his family find wife or husband for him or her.
Description: The fragment family find wife is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace find with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: For example, in my country Iran arrange a marriage had been duty of parents.
Description: The fragment Iran arrange a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace arrange with arranging

Sentence: It is important to find a partner that has a the same culture, or the same religion.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to a and the

Sentence: They have some reason for choose this way.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and choose, correction: for and choosing

Read other top scored essays.

Don't repeat grammatical errors.