In some countries students who misbehave have to leave the school and are not allowed to continue their education In other countries they can return to their studies after a suspension period Discuss both options and give your opinion

In some countries students who misbehave have to leave the school and are not allowed to continue their education. In other countries they can return to their studies after a suspension period. Discuss both options and give your opinion.

It is true that, fewer countries have very strict rules in the schools for their students, which can lead to permanent prohibition from studies, if they are found in any illegal activities or misbehaving in the class. However, other countries also have stringent rules but always give an opportunity to learn from their mistakes rather than completely banning them from studies.

To begin with, some countries have implemented very strict rules in their school for students and especially for the naughty ones. Students are educated to respect their classmates and others in the society, but there are some hooligans instead of respecting their classmates try to show their strength. For example, those who are seniors in the schools always trouble their juniors, will ask the juniors to do their work, such as completing their homework, fill up there water bottles. Furthermore, some students instead of learning and spreading good activities in the school will spread bad and illegal activities, like smoking or drinking alcohol and spreading violence. This could lead bad reputation of the school in the society and negatively impacts the growth of the school.

Nevertheless, other, countries also have strict rules, but instead of taking harsh decision such as completely stopping from their education, always gives an opportunity to learn from their mistakes. Some students are from rich families always has a habit of comparing and showing of their richness in the school and misbehave with others. For example, they will tease others for their clothes or try comparing their expensive things such as toys with other classmates; this could emotionally hurt others a lot. In addition, those who are involved in committing any crimes, such as robbing or pick pocketing others money, should be sent to a juvenile center for a limited time to make them aware of their wrong work, school officials should monitor their progress and call back again for the studies, instead of completely banning form studies.

In summary, some countries are very particular about their rules and banned students from further educations, if found in any illegal activities and spreading violence, however, other countries suspend their students for a limited time. I believe they should be made aware of their mistakes, what they have done is wrong and their negative effects and give them a chance to improve instead of taking very strict action on them.

Sentence: For example, those who are seniors in the schools always trouble their juniors, will ask the juniors to do their work, such as completing their homework, fill up there water bottles.
Description: The word trouble is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to trouble
Description: The fragment up there water is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with adjective

You are asked to talk about whether it is good or bad to punish students. Not talking about the misbehaviors of students.