In some countries today, there is capital punishment that prisoners have to do.Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

In some countries today, there is capital punishment that prisoners have to do.
Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Nowadays, One of the most controversial issues which relates to whether to apply a capital punishment or not for prisoners. I disagree if the prisoners get the capital punishment because not all prisoners have a big mistake.

Supporters of capital punishment say that it deters crime because people who want to steal are going to be fear of death penalty to stop them from committing offenses. Besides, the death penalty shows that crime is not tolerated which is a form of revenge for suspect's mistake so that citizen are going to be afraid to take relationship with green table. One good illustration of this is that some foreigners were afraid to take holiday in Bali because of Ambrossi's dynamite which was an anxious moment circumstance in luxurious hotel such as Clarion Hotel in Kuta beach. However, when Ambrossi who was the big terrorist in Indonesia got execution by justice, nonnatives Indonesia expressed to be calm to stay and to be more unafraid. Moreover, applying system of capital punishment which would avoid the cost of imprisonment that the power or right of a country could save some financial in government. The last, the offenders could not pose a threat to others and made some reasons when they are caught by saving of society, they have to be more responsibility with their doing.

I am sure that capital punishment is that the crime rates are not necessarily reduced because people are still to do crime because of economic factor. Furthermore, plenty of criminals do not think they would be caught like corruptions who always company with practitioners of justice by investment much money to close their penalties. It is not fair because some innocent people sometimes are embarrassed although they are not guilty of an error in their cases. For example, apropos to Jakarta Press, Gayus who corrupt in Indonesia Department of Tax took approximately 2 billion rupiahs that he purchased security of jail when he wanted to go to watch for International Competition of Tennis in Australia. It depicts the jail like home. Also, the capital punishment is not a good deterrent because executing prisoners creates a violent culture and encourages revenge such as conflict between prisoner's family and victim of prisoner. It is going to grow a new problem that could not solve because of spreading other relatives. Finally, justice could not take another human life that people have fancy to still alive in their life.

In conclusion, capital punishment has advantages and disadvantages. It seems to me that capital punishment would be applied by law if the suspects had extreme cases.

Sentence: Nowadays, One of the most controversial issues which relates to whether to apply a capital punishment or not for prisoners.
Suggestion: Nowadays, One of the most controversial issues are related to whether to apply a capital punishment or not for prisoners.

1. You didn't develop some sentences smoothly, like:

I disagree if the prisoners get the capital punishment because not all prisoners have a big mistake.

think about how to correct them.

2. You didn't use 'which' properly. like:
Besides, the death penalty shows that crime is not tolerated which is a form of revenge for suspect's mistake...

Search online how to use 'which'

Suggestions: Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/nader
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860