In some countries today young people are less respectful and polite to others What could be the reasons behind such behaviour What can be done about it

In some countries today young people are less respectful and polite to others. What could be the reasons behind such behaviour? What can be done about it?

Nowadays, people’s way of living has been changed and affected the behaviour of the people in many ways; being disrespectful and yelling at other people. The reasons behind this issue would be families and media. Some measures have to be taken so that young people would respect each other.

In olden days, people used to live in a joint family with father, mother, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, grandparents and others. So, elders in the family spent more time in teaching the children to be more respectful and polite to others. Now we live in a society where there are more nuclear famil...

parents need to have discussions at their dinner table, reading a good story book which portrays good moral characters and also visiting grandparents make the children to be respectful.

Medias like television, internet and movies which mostly broadcast disrespectful, rude and violent character as a “Hero”.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

Still have grammatical issues.

There is a button 'Edit' beside the button 'View'. Click it and you can re-edit the essay.