In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this

In some countries, young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

In some countries adolescences are prefer to work or to go aboard for a period between finishing high school and commencing university educations. Sometimes this situation have advantages as well as disadvantages. In further I will discuss both views and come to a final conclusion.

Firstly, we have to choose a field we prefer before starting university studies. furthermore in birth-hood some people think to be a engineers. in that case before entering to university studies, going to a work in that field will be an added advantage for their higher education...

Sentence: In some countries adolescences are prefer to work or to go aboard for a period between finishing high school and commencing university educations.
Description: The fragment are prefer to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prefer with adjective

Sentence: In schools they were limited to same kind of age limits students only but if they work or travel after finishing high school and before commencing their university education, they can meetup different experiences with various types of people, cultures, attitudes,and cultures etc.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to limits and students

when they released to society,
when they are released to society,

Sentence: Moreover it is help their to get general idea of the society. too.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and help

Sometimes this situation have advantages as well as disadvantages.
Sometimes this situation has advantages as well as disadvantages.