In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finshing high school and starting university studies.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to to this.

In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finshing high school and starting university studies.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to to this.

In some countries young people are encourage to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. this is one of the contradictory approach for the academic sessions or year of students.

Some of the students have their pressure of study till the high school having highest ranks for which they are praised too. After a year of relief they start over the academic session again during which he can get more progression because of the relief he got and utilized for the coming academic sessions studies. On this matter of fat it is assumed to be positive approach to those hard working students.

But, for those who has not being well in their studies and wants a year leave of relief is the unnecessary and unwanted part . They are always out of the studies which makes them poor in marks abut enjoys a lot even for a year gap. So, when they join the session again it will be like a cage of words for them within they are bounded during study time.

In conclusion, the contradictory matter is more liable to have good effect because any are one who has a gap year also knows the world and to compete with the present context of world due to which they can become practical at study.

In some countries young people are encourage to work or travel for a year ...
Suggestion: In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year ...

Sentence: On this matter of fat it is assumed to be positive approach to those hard working students.
Description: The fragment of fat it is rare

Sentence: So, when they join the session again it will be like a cage of words for them within they are bounded during study time.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to within and they

Minimum 250 words wanted.