Some employers reward members of staff for their expectional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. This practice can act as an incentive for some but may also have a negative impact on others.To what extent is this style effective.Are th

Motivation in workplace depends on genders,ages, jobs and financial status of staff. However, although people motivated with different things, there is a consensus that most employers, these days, try to appreciate their employees by providing monetary rewards in order to increase productivity levels. On the other hand, it is believed that it is not a good way to encourage workers to motivate, and other ways should be considered. In this essay, I intend to analyse the positive and negative consequences of cash prize before proposing some suggestion to increase motivation between workforce.

It is clearly obvious that people who received the money prize are very satisfied,but in this case it needs to be consider about other colleagues. They might feel disappointed and even anxious. These feelings can bring stress with job dissatisfaction to workplace. There is no doubt that as a result of this trend , the company's productivity might be reduced or people think about other professions. For instance, in my first year work, I did not receive any promotion from my employer, so it had some negative influences on me such as disappointing and thought it is not a rewarded job. Although I have had received a lot of promotions and bonus in the following years, I never forget my feeling on that time. As my experience shows while receiving promotion is very encouragement, the feeling of other staff who has not receive rewards might not overlooked, because of these results other methods should be considered.

There are various staff motivation factors, which based on individual's needs to create job satisfaction and rise levels of productivity. One of important thing is that those objects which made staff annoyed should be clear. Then treat all employees fairly with respect. A good example of this kind of management involves John Lewis company which is famous for sharing company's profit with all staff. This company is one popular company which everyone wish to work under the name of that. Not only that, employers should make opportunity to improve staff's skills to grow in their professions. With this kind of management not only employed people are enthusiastic to work hard , but they also help to increase firm's productivity.

To conclude, although money rewards are a good way to persuade employees to be incentive, it is not the best.Staff motivation service should consider of other factors such as making a friendly work environment and opportunity for advancement.

Sentence: It is clearly obvious that people who received the money prize are very satisfied,but in this case it needs to be consider about other colleagues.
Description: The fragment be consider about is rare

Sentence: There are various staff motivation factors, which based on individual's needs to create job satisfaction and rise levels of productivity.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to which and based