Some employers reward members of staff for their expectional contribution to the company by giving them extra money This practice can act as an incentive for some but may also have a negative impact on others To what extent is this style effective Are the

Some employers reward members of staff for their expectional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. This practice can act as an incentive for some but may also have a negative impact on others.To what extent is this style effective.Are there better ways of encouraging employees to work hard?

As money is an essential requirement for leading a fruitful life, it is appreciable to reward employees with extra incentives for their outstanding performances as it fetches enormous advantages which outweighs its disadvantages.In this essay, I would like to discuss the merits of monetary benefits and other effective ways to bring out maximum output from staff members.

To begin with, job satisfaction is important not only because it boosts up work performance but also it improves the quality of life. To make it more clear, cash prizes can generate a sense of purpose, interest and ...

Sentence: The relaince company in India is a suitable epitome for its scintillating achievements as a result of employees co-operation by adapting these ways.
Error: relaince Suggestion: reliance

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.