Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Foreign language study has begged a recent question associated with when to embark upon it. Some argue that it is necessary for children to initiate a second language study at elementary school. I strongly believe that children can benefit more from this means than commencing at middle school.

Granted, it may be assumed that the overriding objective of language skills for purpils is to master their mother tongue language first and other languages second since it is confucing and time-consuming. Therefore, learning a new language is regarded as a "stumbling block" to develop one's first lang...

Sentence: Granted, it may be assumed that the overriding objective of language skills for purpils is to master their mother tongue language first and other languages second since it is confucing and time-consuming.
Error: confucing Suggestion: confusing

Sentence: However, the obviously opposing view is thst young children may find it faster to absorb a foreign language, compared with secondary school students.
Error: thst Suggestion: that

Sentence: This is partly due to the faact that younger students are less self-conscious and shy.
Error: faact Suggestion: fact

Sentence: Consequently, children become more interested in, as well as accepting of, habits, rituals, and customes that differ from their own by gaining the competence to communicate with others form different cultures.
Error: customes Suggestion: customs

Sentence: Furthermore, ealier learning of a foreign language gives students an opportunity to become successful in thier chosen careers later in life.
Error: ealier Suggestion: easier
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For instance, in such a homogenous world, visionary Chinese employers increasingly view the ability to communicate with others in English as a valuable asset, which can mitigate a firm's transaction costs when engaging in international business.
Error: homogenous Suggestion: homogeneous

Sentence: To conclude, although learning a foreign language at an earlier age imposes certainly negtive impacts on children's early study, several lomg-lasting social and professional benefits can offset the negtive aspects.
Error: negtive Suggestion: negative