some group of people are taking the advantage of modern communication technology and others are not.give your comments.

Today is the world of technical know-how society.Technology is spreading its roots since advancement has been turning this world into a global village .It is pondered that people in some group are taking the advantage of modern communication technology and others are not.Here i would like to accord with given statement.

Firstly,communication technology plays a very pivotal role in business .In todays era,business person are taking the advantage of this technology .There people can do their business work.Apart from this,modern communication technology is mainstream in youth.The youth generation do the chit -chat with their friends.Through this advancement ,it has given the birth to the long distance relationships.People interacts with each other though social websites like Skype, Twitter ,Facebook etc. It also helps in danger situations.to explain it further ,a person climbing a mountain and he stuck there need a helicopter to take hem off.In this situation communication technology holds an even greater priority .And, the last but not the least advantage is that it enriched the globalisation .

On the other hand, there is another line of thought that people do not take advantage of this advance technology .However ,there can be the aged people those who want to live in their obsolete lifestyles.They do not demand to use the telephones, internet ,etc because they are not able to adapt there changes and thus, they live in their own way .Also, poverty is ubiquitous .Poor people do not have money to use this technology.For instance,around the globe there are nearly 1 million poor people in whose houses there is lack of communication devices .

In the nutshell , in my personal pragmatic cognizance advantages of technology should be shed upon every people because of th vast priorities it have in one's life.The authorities should provide facilities even to the poor people.

Sentence: And, the last but not the least advantage is that it enriched the globalisation.
Error: globalisation Suggestion: No alternate word

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.