Some people argue that secondary school students should learn a subject about international news while other people believe that it is a waste of school time Describe the both arguments and say your opinion

Some people argue that secondary school students should learn a subject about international news, while other people believe that it is a waste of school time. Describe the both arguments and say your opinion

Nowadays some educational institute give more importance to old and repeated school curriculum, for years without revising it .And also, debating whether to include some more emerging curriculum (international news ) in their existing curriculum. However, some people think that it is worthless and time consuming to learn those subjects in school. It has both ups and downs in all the views.

At present, traveling to American continent to perceive post secondary studies becoming popular among high students. In that situation, they need to know what’s happening at the moment in that particul...

Sentence: Nowadays some educational institute give more importance to old and repeated school curriculum, for years without revising it .And also, debating whether to include some more emerging curriculum international news in their existing curriculum.
Description: The fragment institute give more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentences need to be polished.