Some people believe that the charity organizations should give aid to those in greatest need wherever they live Some people believe that the charity organizations would better concentrate on helping people who live in own country instead Discuss both view

Some people believe that the charity organizations should give aid to those in greatest need,wherever they live. Some people believe that the charity organizations would better concentrate on helping people who live in own country instead. Discuss both views,and give your opinion.

Charity organizations always play a pivotal role on helping people who live in sub-human condition or poor countries. It is undeniable that charity organizations help a lot for the less fortunate.However,people have mixed view about whether charity organizations should help own county or other places .It is understandable that people form different background put different interpretation on the same issue.

Those people believe that charity organizations should give aid to those in greatest need ,wherever they live give their cogent reasons for it .For one thin, it bases on humanitarian that...

Sentence: In fact ,many rich countries charity organization have moved to help poor countries ,such as Africa .
Suggestion: Refer to countries and charity

Sentence: In the western, has the proverb :you are not island so the charity organizations could share their charities with others nation and it would definitely balance the distribution of wealth in the world.
Suggestion: Refer to others and nation

Sentence: First of all,even if in richer countries also have poor people and homelessness.If domestic charity organization fail to take fully into account people in their own county it will also lead to the gap between rich and poor.
Description: The fragment organization fail to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fail with verb, past tense

Sentence: In conclusion, charity organization is type of non-profit organization and we should appreciate its help that make the world better.
Description: The fragment that make the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.