Some people believe that competitive sports, both team and individual, have no place in the school curriculum. How far do you agree or disagree?

Different people have different opinions about school curriculum. Some people put forward the view that school should not include competitive sports in Physical Education class. In my opinion, to some extent I accept this idea. Basically, however, I disagree with it.

It is certainly true to say that competitive sports will divide students into two groups: people woth talents and people without talents. As a result, this would cause a situation where some pupils are willing to play, but others do no enjoy.

On the contrary, school children could get considerable benefits from competitive sports at school. Firstly, these sports would teach them skills to compete in the real world. As they grow older, they will have to face a wide variety of competitions, such as in school, getting in university, and getting a job. However, these competitions do not have to be negative and unhealthy. Children could understand how competition works and realize that if you try your best, you have better chances of succeeding.

Secondly, school students could grow mentally. Any competitive sports always involve a winner and a loser. When a child wins a game, he might feel recognized and increase his self-esteem. Even when he does not win, he could learn a valuable lesson; you cannoot always win. And that would help him to understand losers' feelings.

Overall, competitive sports have both good and bad effects on children. However, I believe there are more merits for them. Therefore, competitive sports should not be excluded out of tthe school curriculum.

Sentence: It is certainly true to say that competitive sports will divide students into two groups: people woth talents and people without talents.
Error: woth Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Therefore, competitive sports should not be excluded out of tthe school curriculum.
Error: tthe Suggestion: the

Don`t make it complicated for the introduction: In my opinion, to some extent I accept this idea. Basically, however, I disagree with it.