some people believe continueing the use of chemical make shuare desirable amount of products reaching people and baneing them will create problem.

With the rapid development of industry.Huge amount of chemical material is used from past to present .It is hard to say bane all plastic material that create problem because we fully depend on plastic material.I agree with upper statement.i will prove before reached to conclusion.

To put the matter in to proper perspective, plastic is a form of chemical, we use it in furniture and instrument,household goods so on.Firstly , we bane on only that things which create problem .for instance plastic carry bag use in daily life but using we put in dustbin and its disposing is very difficult because it destroy the power of soil.plastic block the drainage system.than wooden things.

To elucidate the matter further ,woods material is good for environment.like we dump wooden paper they do not contaminate or decrease the power of soil compare with plastic.wooden furniture is very durable but plastic is less durable.wooden chair do not warm in sun light than plastic chair.

On the other eye sight , people believe plastic is light than wooden or iron things.many tool and things are made by plastic like computer ,fridge so on.If we bane on all plastic than development must fixed because with help of many machine like computer we got success and idea and do work fast.

To sum up my view point, weight the both view is clear, just bane on plastic which create problem.

Be careful about the punctuation!
Put more words.

Sentence: To put the matter in to proper perspective, plastic is a form of chemical, we use it in furniture and instrument,household goods so on.Firstly , we bane on only that things which create problem .for instance plastic carry bag use in daily life but using we put in dustbin and its disposing is very difficult because it destroy the power of soil.plastic block the drainage system.than wooden things.
Description: The fragment plastic carry bag is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace carry with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: The fragment it destroy the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace destroy with verb, past tense
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to drainage and system.than

Sentence: To elucidate the matter further ,woods material is good for environment.like we dump wooden paper they do not contaminate or decrease the power of soil compare with plastic.wooden furniture is very durable but plastic is less durable.wooden chair do not warm in sun light than plastic chair.
Suggestion: Refer to woods and material
Description: The fragment for environment.like we is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace environment.like with adverb
Description: The fragment soil compare with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace compare with verb, past participle

Sentence: On the other eye sight , people believe plastic is light than wooden or iron things.many tool and things are made by plastic like computer ,fridge so on.If we bane on all plastic than development must fixed because with help of many machine like computer we got success and idea and do work fast.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to must and fixed

Sentence: To sum up my view point, weight the both view is clear, just bane on plastic which create problem.
Description: The word sum is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to sum

Sentence: With the rapid development of industry.Huge amount of chemical material is used from past to present .It is hard to say bane all plastic material that create problem because we fully depend on plastic material.I agree with upper statement.i will prove before reached to conclusion.
Error: statement.i Suggestion: statement
Error: soil.plastic Suggestion: soil plastic
Error: system.than Suggestion: system than
Error: durable.wooden Suggestion: durable wooden
Error: environment.like Suggestion: environment like
Error: plastic.wooden Suggestion: plastic wooden
Error: woods Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: fridge Suggestion: bridge
Error: things.many Suggestion: things many