Some people believe that a government s responsibility should provide care and financial support for people after they retire Other said that people should help themselves Do you agree or disagree and what is your opinion

Some people believe that a government's responsibility should provide care and financial support for people after they retire. Other said that people should help themselves.
Do you agree or disagree, and what is your opinion?

Government is the largest organization of a country supposed to support inhabitants in every aspects of their life. Elderly people cannot do work and sometimes they do not have any source of income. I strongly believe that government should support retired people who are unable to bear their living expanses and thus help them to live a healthy and peaceful life.

It is true that many elderly people have enough money to live their rest of life with a high living standard. Many people draw a high salary during service period and save significant amount of money. Others involve in various types of businesses after their retirement and earn money enough for their living. Some people, though they are retired but have income from various properties. Government should spend the money for other important sectors such as education, health and environment but not for those rich retired people.

On the other hand, many people draw a poor salary and cannot save significant amount of money. They do not have enough money for living after their retirement. As a result, they live a miserable life. They try to find odd jobs those are not suitable for them tend to suffer from various health problems. They cannot live a prestigious life in this situation. They become frustrated and violent. Government should not ignore these people who used to help the country grow once upon a time. It has many things to do for those helpless people. In modern age family bonding is not so tight as earlier. No one except the Government is going to help them. Government can give those poor retired people various supports such as good amount of monthly allowance, free health care and medicine, free apartment for living, free entertainment materials and free nursing facilities.

Retired people were helping government and the country during their service period. They deserve a better, healthier and happier life after retirement. We all should respect this fact. Government should provide care and financial support to those retired elderly people who are not able to bear the expenses to live a good life but can exclude those who are able to live well with their own money.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 364 while No. of Different Words: 168