Some people believe that it is wrong to keep animals in zoos, while others think that zoos are both entertaining and ecologically important. Discuss both views.

People cannot deny that zoo brings fun to children and plays a significant role in education. However, many animal protection organizations hold an opinion that it is cruel to keep animals in cages and they should be released to a wild nature environment once they lived in.

On the one hand, the major concern for animal protectors against zoo is in relation to the inhuman living condition and feeding methods. The circumstance is true especially in many developing countries, such as India and China. Because of the insufficient financial support from the governments, zoo administrators cannot ...

Sentence: Through observation, students can leave with an impressed vision and obtain knowledge about the habits of animals and other physical features which is helpful to increase their awareness of wild animals and environmental protection.
Description: The fragment physical features which is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: Since majority of them are focusing on wildlife conservation, with the first-hand material, researchers will easily predict wild animals' actions and encode their behavior.
Description: The fragment majority of them is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is