Some people believe professional sportsmen and women are paid too much money nowadays in relation to their usefulness to society Do you agree or disagree

Some people believe professional sportsmen and women are paid too much money nowadays in relation to their usefulness to society. Do you agree or disagree?

Sports are become more popular among the people all over the world day by day. People tend to watch live and televised sports events and sports give entertainment to the people. The demand of the sports stars has increased due to their skills and popularity just like film stars.However, we can't guarantee stable income for them because of tentative popularity and skills.

Firstly, sports teams symbolize the nationality of a country in front of the world. For example, after won the ICC world cup, the fame of Sri Lanka was spreaded through out the world. People are excited when they watch spor...

Sports are become more popular
Sports are becoming more popular

Sentence: For example, after won the ICC world cup, the fame of Sri Lanka was spreaded through out the world.
Error: spreaded Suggestion: No alternate word