Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is better to get a job straight after school. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

In the adult life, the people care more about their career. Many students think about their dream profession when they were still in the school because they feel curious about how to have a better life and be success in the future. Many people believe that it is better to get a job straight after school than continue study in university or college to get a great career. While some people agree with this statement, I would argue that continue study in university is more benefit than the first choice.

One of way to get success in the future is looking for a job straight after school. Many people want to get money as soon as possible and they can get what they want such as getting around in the world. It is one of aim for people which have a lot of money from their job. For some people who decide to find work after school they can get many experiences and skill with various jobs that they have to do. This may lead people to get their suitable job. Having much knowledge and ability are the merits of doing differences job.

On the other hand, I believe that continuing study in university is better choice to get a great job and to be success. Nowadays, academic qualifications are very important to get a good profession. For instance, it is impossible to become a lecture without having minimal last graduate is bachelor of degree. In many vocations, great capability in academic is vital and it is a main point to get a good career in education line. For some people who want to get a good job, they have to think about increasing of job market, because it becomes more competitive, such as to become an employee in one of big companies without a good qualification in education will be very difficult. They have to prepare about anything before confronting the hard competition of job, and the most important thing is standard ability in academic.

Ultimately, there are two ways to get success: looking for a good job straight after school and having a good education with continuing study in university. I think that many students will have a good career if they choose to have higher education.

I would argue that continue study in university is more benefit than the first choice.
I would argue that continuing study in university has more benefit than the first choice.

It is one of aim for people which have a lot of money
It is one of aims for people who have a lot of money

it is impossible to become a lecture without having minimal last graduate is bachelor of degree.
it is impossible to become a lecture without having a bachelor degree.

Sentence: Having much knowledge and ability are the merits of doing differences job.
Suggestion: Refer to differences and job

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: