Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while oters believe that is better to get a job straight after school. Discuss both views!

Currently, everyone in the world would want to success in life, because success is the level of prosperity which people obtained and will make person’s state to more perfect life. The great way to get success is continuing the stadies at university. While several people agree with this statement, finding a job after finish school is the best choice. So, I will explain some reasons why people choose get a job after solve of study or studying at university.

Some people choose continuing the study at university to get success in life. There are several reasons for this, people who continue the study must have skill and get a graduation certificate for upgrade the career to became more perfect. For example, someone who want to be a doctor must have skill and medical graduation certificate. Without the both people can not get a good career. As well as if they work in a company, so they will get a high position in the company and will receive a salary from their work. Higher the position held than higher the reward money from companies acquired. So, with continue study would be easer to achieve success.

Beside that, others believe that the best way to get success is find a job straight after school. In this way, people can get a job early which will make people can have more experience. For example, people who have job more long time can get more experience than others who already work. As a result, more long time someone have work than more experience which can get. And than with skill and talent owned by that person will make a person gets a job and get money from the companies salary. People with the best skill and talent can get good job, and with their job, they can get money. More high talent which they have, so all the more money they can obtained.

In Summary, there two ways which can make people to get success with the several reasons that supportive. So, that way people can free choose continue study in university or finding a job straight after school to get success in their life.

Sentence: There are several reasons for this, people who continue the study must have skill and get a graduation certificate for upgrade the career to became more perfect.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and upgrade
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to to and became

Sentence: So, with continue study would be easer to achieve success.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to with and continue

Sentence: Beside that, others believe that the best way to get success is find a job straight after school.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and find

Sentence: More high talent which they have, so all the more money they can obtained.
Description: The fragment can obtained . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace obtained with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and obtained

Sentence: The great way to get success is continuing the stadies at university.
Error: stadies Suggestion: studies

Error: easer Suggestion: easier