Some people believe that there should be a fixed punishment for each type of crime. Other, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.Dis

Some people believe that there should be a fixed punishment for each type of crime. Other, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Most recently, the crime is getting increase in many countries. Either in rich countries or poor countries, rural area or urban area, the crime still on and on. There is no way to make crime disappeared, but punishment for each mistake can make people think twice before they commit the crime. Some people believe think that before deciding a punishment for a crime, the circumstances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing the crime should be considered as well. However, in my own perspective, the punishment should be fixed for each type of crime.

Sometimes we can see that penalty for a crime also depends on the motivation and the circumstances of individual crime. It is not fair because people face different punishment for the same action. For example, when important people such as official, authorities, actors or actress were put in a jail because of their mistake, they will get a better facility than ordinary person.

Thus, in my opinion, it is better to fix a punishment to make it fair for everyone. By a fixed punishment, people will face the same penalty when they commit the same crime either important people or just ordinary people. A fixed punishment is also important in keeping a consistency in law. It will reduced the unfairness in the court as well.

In conclusion, a punishment for each type of criminal must be fixed. Even they have a different circumstances and motivation, they should be treated in the same way of penalty.

Sentence: It will reduced the unfairness in the court as well.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and reduced