Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for commiting it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishmen

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for commiting it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment

There are two types of people. Firstly, people who avoid a punishment, obey all of regulation. Secondly, inhabitants who are careless of a fine, do not pay attention with a fine. Some people give an argumentation which controls action of crime should be renewed. I believe that people’s attention is more important than a punishment to reduce criminality.

Three decades ago, when internet was little-known as a significant invention which helps human activity and also becomes cybercrime media, but some people used it to do some criminality. It is because there was no country which had cyber law to control internet usage. As a result, some people who have an ability to operate internet well, use internet to collect much money from virtual account of businessman who has much money in his recent account. It was an instance of cybercrime as an impact, due a country did not have regulation to hold hacker’s activity.

However, some inhabitants believe that people’s attention is better than regulation to avoid a punishment. There are many steps to give a comprehension that a regulation is made for covering all people from a dangerous situation. Frist step is fixed punishment for each type of crime should be applied to control crime’s action. Second step is an announcement as trusted information of law is given by governments.

Personally, I think that governments should play important role to produce a law for controlling a criminality by fix punishment. However, awareness is more important to avoid a mistake as trigger of a fine.

which controls action of crime should be renewed.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Need to talk about 'fixed punishment' or not.