Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Other, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishme

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Other, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is controversial issue that each type of crime has been fixed punishment. There are many arguments that are supported both views, those for and those against fixed punishment. It is obvious that each type of punishment has a certain consequence on society and people.

On the one hand, fixed punishments will have a bad effect on society since individuals who have motivation to do big crime like hijack or carjack and serial killer know that there are certain punishments and they can justify the court to discount their punishment easily which would never happen if they would have different kind of punishment for each type of crime. Moreover, people little by little face several problems and illegal people increase since they can get away from law which lead to injustice in the society.

On the other hand, it can not be overlooked that taking the circumstances of an individuals crimes and the motivation for committing it into consideration is a prerequisite for establishing and ensuring justice and equality. It is clear that there is a big different between a person who is a serial killer and the other one who kill someone only for self-defense so when people assure that each type of crime have different kind of punishment little by little believe that their society is governed truthfully and in the straight way. Implementation of this punishment leads to not only increasing security and justice in the society but also decreasing the amount of crimes in the community.

In conclusion, I think that deciding on the punishments by the court is so noticeable because has main effect on society and people learn how to respect the law and avoid of doing even small crime. It is clear that both people and the government can reap the benefits of this type of decision and make a safe community.

Try to make sentences shorter. like this one, it is hard to read:

'fixed punishments will have a bad effect on society since individuals who have motivation to do big crime like hijack or carjack and serial killer know that there are certain punishments and they can justify the court to discount their punishment easily which would never happen if they would have different kind of punishment for each type of crime.'