Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.

Increasing on criminality requires government to take an intensive intervention on enforcing the right retribution for the offender, while there are some considerations for deciding the punishment to criminal such as motivation and the environment, I would argue that the rules for the punishment should be made fix.

The reason for culprit to commit a delinquency sometimes different, its depends on internal factor and external factor. Sometimes, crime happened as an effect of psychological disorder such as delusion. Thought-process impairment allowed people to make an unrealized action and mostly violence ended as criminality. The external reason which commonly motivates a realized crime is economical factor that strongly unacceptable to be voiced when they did an illegal behavior. It is because all kinds of illegal behavior make undesirable impact for other peoples around.

On the other hands, I believe that more effective to develop certainly the punishment in each type to make a standard criminal enforcement and can be accepted to whole nationals without misperception when the penalty is judged. Hopefully, it also makes people warned.

The real action in developing punishment standard is essential to determine penalty specific and clear for all kinds of illegal behavior which can be used in every conditions. It could be more impacted if the policy conducts an intense socialization to gain public understanding towards a law-awareness society. Even though this action needs an extra effort for both government and nation, the desirable outcome is decreasing the criminality prevalence.

Regarding the explanation above, it clear for me that punishment prefer should be made as consistence rules by the policy for every types of crime.

Sentence: The reason for culprit to commit a delinquency sometimes different, its depends on internal factor and external factor.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to its and depends

Sentence: Regarding the explanation above, it clear for me that punishment prefer should be made as consistence rules by the policy for every types of crime.
Description: The word clear is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to clear
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to prefer and should