Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when decline on the punishme

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when decline on the punishment.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Penalty must be determined exactly for each kind of criminality. while other people said that punishment is fixed depend on the condition and the reason why they commit wrongdoing, I believe that the retribution will be given for criminal after Citizen know the wrongdoing in fact.

The delinquency of people has different in their motivation. Citizen must identify the reason of a criminal then penalty can be decided appropriate their mistake. It is very fair and logic when we want to give the punishment, for instance minor in criminal will be justified to chicken thief and hard reckoning will be given to who is corrupt. So, the motive of chicken thief to commit just to take a chicken which has small value of price. In comparison, Corruptor has big plan to take much money, so the people get more reckoning than thief punishment. On the other hand, methodology of offender also one of crucial factor to be considered, such as when people want to steal then kill someone or people only want to steal something which get different punishment.

There is other reason the punishment must be thought before citizen fix the deciding on the punishment. Sinner must be known the circumstances of an individual crime. In my opinion, that is one of way to get information that subject do crime in aware condition. Criminal will get different treatment when the culprit commit in unaware condition. For instance, when culprit is a crazy man, so citizen can not fall more punishment for culprit. However, crazy man who make mistake is a criminal, so the people still even get punishment. The different reckoning will be given for someone who do illegal behaviour in good condition. Therefore, crook mental is one of important consideration to give penalty.

For the reasons mentioned above that I will find the cause and the motive of crime before I define the punishment for delinquent.

after Citizen know the wrongdoing in fact.
after Citizens know the wrongdoings in fact.

penalty can be decided appropriate their mistake.
penalty can be decided appropriately by their mistakes.

will be given to who is corrupt.
will be given to those who is corrupt.

Sentence: There is other reason the punishment must be thought before citizen fix the deciding on the punishment.
Description: The fragment citizen fix the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fix with verb, past tense

Sentence: Criminal will get different treatment when the culprit commit in unaware condition.
Description: The fragment culprit commit in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace commit with verb, past participle